By starting a free trial, subscribing to and/or becoming a member of BravoClub you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions (Terms) govern your membership to using information, resources and any services we provide through our website at https://club.bravomigration.com.au/ (Service) and form a legally binding agreement between you (you or your) and us, Bravo Migration Pty Ltd ABN 33 134 147 621 (we or us). Prior to using the Services you will be required to set up an account which will enable you to access the Services by using a username and password.
- BravoClub Membership is an Australian migration information website.
- You must use the Services for the purpose for which it is intended and not for anything else. You acknowledge that the purpose of the Services is to provide a facility for you and others like you who would like to gain access to resources, guides and information about migrating to Australia. The resources, guides and information do not constitute advice including any legal advice. The Services is not intended to be used as an alternative to consulting with a migration consultant. You should seek advice from a migration consultant if you wish to seek and rely on any advice. We do not promise that you will achieve any results by using the Services. You acknowledge that if you would like any specific advice beyond the Services, we can provide it to you for additional fee under our usual terms and conditions relating to the provision of advice and consulting services.
- You must not attempt to hack, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate, adapt, reverse engineer or create derivative works from any part of the Services. In using the Services you must not transmit or introduce any virus or corrupt files so as to damage or disrupt the Services.
Your membership account
You must keep your account details including your username and password secure at all times and do all such things necessary to prevent another person from using or accessing your account details. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You must notify us at https://club.bravomigration.com.au of any unauthorised use of your password or login or any other breach or suspected breach of security in respect of the Services.
Term and fee
It is a condition when you first join as a member that you agree to be a member for a minimum period of three (3) months or maximum of six (6) months. The quarterly membership fee is AUD$99.00 and the semester membership fee is AUD$165.00 and must be paid upfront using a valid credit card. Subscription payments for the Services are in Australian Dollars (AUD$) only. Once the membership is expired you will have no access to the Bravo Club again unless you renew your membership. Before your membership expires, you will have the option of renewing your subscription. If your subscription expires, a new subscription must be started either within the same account as before or by opening a new account with a different email address. Thereafter, you must choose the quarterly, another three (3) months, or semester, another six (6) months fee and pay it in advance by your own choice of payments and membership period. Your membership will not be by automatic payment renewal. Our fee includes any goods and services tax payable in Australia irrespective of where the Services is deemed to be provided. If a tax, VAT, levy, duty or other government taxes is payable outside of Australia, you must pay our fee plus any other such tax that is payable in relation to this agreement. The minimum period of three (3) months or maximum of six (6) months membership fee is not refundable irrespective of your level of use of the Services.
- Your membership period will expire as soon as it completes the minimum period of three (3) months or maximum of six (6) months membership, starting by the day of you subscribed for your membership.
- You may terminate your membership at any time, even you have three (3) months or six (6) months membership. No refunds will be provided if you terminate your membership before the expiration date.
- We may suspend or terminate your membership immediately at any time if you have, in our reasonable opinion, breached any of these Terms or if we become aware of or suspect that your account has become unsecured or unauthorised persons have gained access to your account. You must continue to pay the membership fee during the period of any suspension unless, upon investigation, we determine (acting reasonably) that we are responsible for your account becoming unsecured.
Consequences of termination
On termination of your membership we will revoke your access to the Services with effect from the effective date. However, you may elect to use the Services again, and use either your existing account or create a new account. During the period of any suspension you will not be able to access the Services. However, you may contact us using our contact details on our website for assistance.
We grant you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free licence to use the Services during the term of this agreement.
Intellectual property rights
- We own all intellectual property rights in our name, logo, trade mark, domain name and the Services including but not limited to images, designs, literary and artistic works, screen formats, source codes, object codes, layouts and file structures underlying the Services. We also own all intellectual property rights subsisting in or relating to the Services such as copyright.
- You will not do or omit to do anything that will infringe our intellectual property rights or those from whom we have licensed. For example, you must not copy, publish, adapt, modify or distribute any content from the Services or any other documentation that we provide to you.
Forums and Social Media
These terms and conditions also apply to the use of any forums and social media accesses in conjunction with the Services. You acknowledge and agree that:
- BravoClub Membership does not endorse the accuracy or authenticity of any posts made by other people on any forums or social media;
- Posts are not made by BravoClub unless noted;
- BravoClub moderates the Forums and in its sole discretion may require posts to be approved before publication, and/or publish, not publish, modify and/or delete any posts, without notice;
- BravoClub, in its sole discretion, can withdraw any person’s access to a forum or social media without notice;
- You cannot offer for sale or advertise any products, services, charities or any other matters in posts on a forum or social media; and
- Posts in a forum or social media may not be genuine or accurate.
You represent and warrant to us that you:
- Are responsible for any post which you make on a forum or social media;
- Will not engage in misleading conduct (whether by statement or omission) on a forum or social media;
- You will not make a post on a forum or social media which breaches any law, these terms or constitutes defamation;
- Will disclose if you have any interest, direct or indirect, in any immigration information referred to in a post and must not make any posts that rely on inside information; and
- Will not insert hyperlinks to migration advice provided by licensees or authorised representatives other than BravoClub.
While we will endeavour to keep the Services up-to-date, we make no representation that the Services is free from errors. The Services may contain links to other websites. We do not endorse, sponsor or approve any content or information available on any linked website. You agree to use the Services entirely at your own risk.
- We exclude all representations, warranties or terms (express or implied) other than those expressly set out in these Terms.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability arising from or in connection with the Services. To the extent we are unable to exclude liability, we exclude liability for any indirect or consequential losses you may suffer and our liability in the aggregate to you for all claims including but not limited to negligence will be limited to the amount of $1.
Release and Indemnity
- You release us in relation to any claims you may have against us arising from or in connection with your use of the Services.
- You indemnify us and hold us harmless in relation to any claim made or threatened against us or any direct or indirect loss or damage (including any legal cost and expense on a full indemnity basis) suffered or likely to be suffered by us arising from or in connection with your breach of any of these Terms.
Australian Consumer Law
These Terms are to be read subject to any legislation which prohibits or restricts the exclusion, restriction or modification of any implied warranties, conditions or obligations including where you are a consumer, the guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law that cannot be excluded to the extent it applies to you. If such legislation applies, to the extent possible and to the extent allowed by the Australian Consumer Law, we limit our liability in respect of any claim to, at our option, the supply of the Services again, or the payment of the cost of having the Services supplied again.
- We may, without notice, amend these Terms at any time, and any such changes will be posted to this page. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to these Terms. If you continue to use the Services, you will be deemed to accept the amendments. If you do not accept any amendments, you may terminate the membership at any time and we will not refund any fee you have paid in advance.
- If any of these Terms is determined by a court of law to be invalid or unenforceable, it will be severed to the extent that it is invalid or unenforceable. Severance of it will not affect the continued operation of the remaining provisions of these Terms.
- If we do not act in relation to a breach by you of these Terms, it does not waive our right to act with respect to that or subsequent breaches. Any waiver by us must be in writing and signed by us.
- The rule of interpretation which sometimes requires that an agreement be interpreted to the disadvantage of the party which put the agreement forward, does not apply.
- This agreement contains the entire agreement between you and us about its subject matter and supersedes all prior discussions, representations, agreements and understandings between you and us in connection with the subject matter.
- These Terms are governed by and is to be interpreted according to the laws of the state of New South Wales, Australia and the Commonwealth of Australia. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New South Wales, Australia.